Perhaps your business is expanding. Perhaps you’ve moved offices. Perhaps you’ve taken on more staff… Whatever it is, you’ve suddenly realised that you need more office furniture. Eeek!
Thoughts of expansion, moves and buzzing employees now come with a cumbersome price tag… or do they? Well, we’d say, “No!”, not if you don’t want them to. And that’s because it’s worth considering buying used office furniture instead of brand new.
And this is why…
Top 5 reasons to consider Used Office Furniture:
- It saves you money. As you’d expect, as soon as office furniture is put to use its no longer new and can no longer attract the same price tag as when still bubble wrapped. But here’s the thing, there’s often minimal wear and tear to see, and most people wouldn’t know it was second hand. So make the most of that. Get it for less!
- You can buy better quality brands. If your business is growing, you’re going up in the world, and you may well be re-considering how you want your customers (and suppliers) to view your success. By buying used furniture, you may well be able to buy
- It’s available immediately. As with new cars, often one has to wait several weeks before the shiny new purchase can be delivered. It’s made to order. Used office furniture, however, is already built. It’s ready to be put in a van and delivered to your location. If time is of the essence, used furniture may be your best option
- It is the environmentally friendly choice. First off, reusing furniture means it’s not going straight into landfill, and that’s a big tick in the environmentally friendly box by any standards. But it’s also more than that, for it means that energy is not being used to break it down and recycle the constituent parts. And, as if that wasn’t enough incentive, you’re also preserving forests, preserving other natural resources, protecting our atmosphere and saving energy. In effect, you’re reducing your carbon footprint and benefitting your business at the same time!
- You can get more for your money. At the end of the day, if you’re happy with the quality of furniture you currently have, it might just be that you need more pieces for the same cost. Buying used furniture is the ideal way to achieve this. Not rocket science, but still good commercial sense. And when it comes to selling it again in the future, because it’s done a lot of its depreciation already you may well be pleasantly surprised at how much you get back.
Why should you choose CamHam?
And here’s a final thought for you… Purchasing used office furniture isn’t like going to a car boot sale and buying a collection of random pieces that don’t really fit together. With other larger businesses constantly changing furniture too, whole offices can be kitted out with matching desks, pedestals, cupboards, and filing cabinets etc. Time to reconsider?
If you are looking to furnish your office at a high standard and low cost contact us today.
See our used office furniture page